Saturday, February 10, 2024 – 11 AM to 5 PM
REGISTRATION – DEADLINE is January 27, 2024, or once all spaces are full
All non-food truck vendors – sign up today!!
FOOD TRUCK/BEVERAGE TRUCK SPOTS FILLED – THANK YOU
- Complete the online Mardi Gras Vendor Registration (button at end of this page).
- Also complete the online City of New Bern Application form here.
- DO NOT SEND TO THE CITY
- Save as a PDF format and email as an attachment to Vendors@NewBernMardiGras.com
- NOTE: If you are unable to complete these forms online, you may print them and mail with your payment to: Ghent Neighborhood Association, 1903 Spencer Avenue, New Bern, NC 28560
- NOTE: This is a family-friendly, no politics, no religion event. The New Mardi Gras Committee reserves the right to reject, restrict, or remove any vendor.
PAYMENT OPTIONS – No refunds. No exceptions. This is a rain-or-shine event.
- Online (you’ll be redirected after filling out registration form)
- 10×10 space $65 – 10×20 space $100
- Or mail payment along with Registration forms to: Ghent Neighborhood Association, 1903 Spencer Ave., New Bern, NC 28560
SPACE ASSIGNMENTS – Space is not reserved until payment is received
- Vendor locations are determined by the Mardi Gras Committee, and Vendors will be notified of their space assignment prior to the event.
- If you need electricity, you must request this in advance. Availability is limited and is NOT guaranteed.
- All spaces will be accessible by vehicle for setup.
- Vendors are responsible for their own tents, tables, displays, and supplies.
- Setup begins at 8 AM.
- Take-down begins at 5 PM and needs to be complete by 6 PM.
- Vendors must be in place for the entire event!
After setup, Vendors are to move their vehicles from Spencer Avenue to designated parking in the Temple Church parking lot. Enter the lot from Fifth Street; parking is on the left.
At the end of the event, Vendors are to leave nothing behind including trash, equipment, or broken items.
Vendors will be assessed any appropriate charges in the event of damages, vandalism or litter.
All vendors are individually responsible for collecting and reporting state and local sales taxes.
This is an all-weather event and there is no rain date. The New Bern Mardi Gras Committee will address serious weather concerns, if any, and will communicate any cancellation promptly.