- Float/participant types include: floats, truck/trailer, antique cars or motorcycles, horses and riders, horse carriages, dancers, musicians, walking groups, hula hoopers, creative vehicles (tricycles, coolers, pedi-cabs), etc.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to dress in costume—have fun!!!
- We will ask you closer to the event the approximate length and width of your float for line-up and ease of flow for the parade, or the approximate number of people in your
walking or car or horse group, etc.
- All floats MUST be decorated in Mardi Gras colors or decorations.
- You may have company signage but your float decorations must be primary.
- Your float may have a non-Mardi Gras theme but must be fully decorated or full of costumed participants - or, ideally, both.
All parade participants who are sponsors will receive a small portion of Mardi Gras bead "throws." We encourage you to purchase more — they go quickly!
- ALL Mardi Gras participants, please keep your float and costume family friendly!
All parade participants are encouraged to purchase Mardi Gras beads (“throws”) to toss to spectators. Get extras — they go quickly. (Candy is fine, too, but not traditional for Mardi Gras, fyi.)
- Parade line-up begins at 2 pm.
- Parade is at 3 pm.
- PLEASE arrive for line-up no later than 2:30 pm so there is time to get you checked in and lined up.
Thank you for joining our parade!