You Make a Difference
We welcome sponsors at all levels – whether you’d like to sponsor one of our musicians or performers, or you’d like to sponsor the event on a general level. For sponsors at any level, the parade/float fee is waived. A portion of this year’s proceeds will be donated to the NC chapter of The ALS Association.
The event is fully self-funded by generous donations by our sponsors, parade and vendor registration fees.
We have 3 levels of Sponsorship for Mardi Gras 2022:
GOLD Sponsors: $400 and up
SILVER Sponsors: $250
BRONZE Sponsors: $100
- Sponsorship deadline is December 31, 2021.
- All sponsors will be promoted on our website, on Facebook, and via various local and statewide venues.
- Publicity and the number of social media posts will be proportionate to the level of sponsorship.
- The earlier your sponsorship arrives, the sooner we’ll begin promoting your support.
- We welcome and appreciate your sponsorship after our January 15 deadline, but we cannot guarantee your company logo on our printed materials. We’ll still do everything we can to promote your generous support.
- Your logo, preferably in PNG, SVG, or AI format – the sooner, the better!
- However, your logo MUST be to us by December 31, 2021, to allow us time to design promotional materials.
- Please give us a few lines of text/copy to enable us to mention more about you when we are able.
- If you need a logo, contact us for assistance.
- The parade registration fee ($25) is waived for all sponsors – so get a group and/or a float together!
** After submitting the form you’ll be redirected to the payment page.
- This is a fun-only, no politics, no religion, family-friendly event. New Bern Mardi Gras committee reserves the right to turn down any sponsorship, parade participants, or vendors.
- This is an all-weather event, and there is no rain date. The New Bern Mardi Gras committee will address serious weather concerns, if any, and will communicate any cancellation promptly.